Every Lecturer could express his intention to join the conference organization as applying for a Session Chairman (please, mark this via User Upload Papers section). Your application will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee. Official invitations will be sent to you only in case you are approved (till mid of May) and exact session schedule will be provided in addition.
Recommendations for Session Chairmen
- Please, arrive at the SGEM Conference Hall at least 10 minutes before session start and meet briefly with the presenters and the technical assistants;
- Bring with you the SGEM Programme, but always before start, check the day session programme - some changes could occur;
- You needn’t take care about technical problems as there is a technical assistant;
- Each presenting author has 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes are reserved for questions;
- Start the session promptly at the announced time;
- Introduce yourself and the session co-chair. Introduce the session with Section title.
- Introduce each presentation by title, author/s;
- Shortly introduce each Speaker with the provided biography data (you shall receive speaker's biography information from the technical assistant in advance);
- Politely inform the presenters when their time limit is approaching;
- After the end of the presentation, invite questions and comments from the audience. Require of each questioner, first to introduce himself by name and university/organization and then to ask his question;
- If you wish you could express your opinion of the presentation/ ask a question;
- Conclude the session promptly at the announced time by making a short session summary;
- Stimulate the audience to fill out a NOMINATION FORM and put their vote in the ballot-boxes;
- Every chairman is kindly asked to fill out a special Oral Presentation EVALUATION FORM, which would be collected by the Programme Chairman.