FULL Paper Submission
Once the submitted abstract has been approved, the author/s must prepare and send his/their full manuscript:
- in English language;
- in a word processing file using MS Word for Windows® (.DOC, .DOCX);
- Papers must be submitted via author's profile - using USER UPLOAD PAPER section.
- Regular paper - min 6 full pages - max 8 typewritten pages (including:title, author/s, abstract, real text, charts, drawings and literature);
- Long paper + 69 euro - maximum 12 typewritten pages (including:title, author/s, abstract, real text, charts, drawings and literature);
- Extra long paper + 139 euro- maximum 16 typewritten pages (including:title, author/s, abstract, real text, charts, drawings and literature);
Please upload your paper/s by clicking on 'UPLOAD' button. If you want to upload an updated/corrected version of a paper, which already has been uploaded, please use the same 'UPLOAD' button to upload the new file. The old version will be overwritten with the new one automatically.
Writing the final MANUSCRIPT
Writing an effective scientific paper is not easy. A good rule of thumb is to write as if your paper will be read by a person who knows about the field in general but does not already know what you did. In addition to the science, pay attention to the writing style and format and prepare your manuscript regarding the conference requirements for TEXT, TABLE formatting and REFERENCES style (APA references style).
It is strongly recommended to observe the given paper format: format A4, margins Left/Right 3 cm, Top 3 cm, Bottom 3 cm, empty Header/Footer 1.5 cm, font Times New Roman, size 12, Alignment Justify, Line Spacing Single, Paragraph Before 6pt, Portrait
You should number each table serially with Arabic numerals and put table headings above the table – Align Left. If necessary use a smaller font size (11 pt or 10 pt but not smaller) to make tables fit the page size. Tables have to be in the relevant space in the text.
Every text citation must be listed under the heading REFERENCES at the end of the text (APA references style). List References numerically, in the order that you have cited them. In the text, every reference should be quoted at least once with indices in the form: , , [7-9], …, etc. (but include all names in the reference list in case there are more than one author per quoted material). Example:  Malbery, S.T.,Paper title here, Name of Conference, City of Conference, 2001, pp. 65-80. (see example/PDF)