Social Sciences and Art (SSA) Reviewer Registration
What experience you will need to prove?
- Educational qualification and degree in these fields – PhD and/or be Professor of accredited academic institution.
- Active researchers in the field of Social Sciences and Art.
- Review experience in other Conference Proceedings or Journal in these fields.
- At least two or more recent publications in peer-reviewed journals or proceedings.
What will be your responsibilities?
- To reviewing the abstract/manuscript objectively and to contribute to the decision-making process from the Scientific and Program Committee.
- To assist in improving the quality of the published papers, in a timely manner.
- To maintain the confidentiality of any information supplied by the editor or author. To make copy of the manuscript is forbidden.
- To alert the Scientific and Program Committee for any published or submitted content that is substantially like (or similar) with the reviewed paper.
- To be aware of any potential conflicts of interest (financial, institutional, collaborative or other relationships between the reviewer and author) and to alert the Committee.
What will be your benefits?
- You will touch the high-level scientific papers in the field of Social Sciences and Art.
- You will refresh your knowledge and gain experience in the field of Social Sciences and Art.
- You will be involved in the peer review and decision-making process.
- You will be part of SWS Scientific Committee – section Reviewers.
- You will receive a Certificate and will be included in the main Reviewers section of the SGEM WORLD SCIENCE (SWS) Shcolarly Society (https://sgemworld.at). You will setup your reputation.
- You will earn points and will have special bonuses, if you want to publish papers in SWS Proceedings and/or SWS Journal of Social Sciences and Art.
What to do, if I want to apply for a Reviewer?
- Copy of your educational qualification and degree – PhD etc. in these fields.
- Proof for your review experience in other Conference Proceedings or Journal in these fields.
- Certificates for excellent English, if you are not English native speaking.
- Your recent photo and your contact/address details.