KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSLATION OF SPECIAL TEXTS
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-29-2/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 3, Vol. 1, 115-122 pp
Our research aims at the ways of knowledge transfer in professional interlanguage communication. The analyzed data is formed by means of a comparative analysis of the ST and TT in the English and the Russian languages. The field of our research includes mental activities of the translator. It focuses particularly on the exploration of cognitive systems and structures of knowledge representation. The advantages of this point of view over formalistic equivalence theory lie in the recognition of textual and cognitive parameters of the ST. We believe that the main translator’s competence is to comprehend special knowledge. For this purpose the method of cognitive modeling of the ST is to be applied.
Keywords: translation, knowledge transfer, special text, translation competence, professional communication, comprehension, modeling.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B31/S8.016: KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSLATION OF SPECIAL TEXTS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES