DESTRUCTIVE ABRASION PROCESSES STUDY IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES PLACEMENT (KUIBYSHEV AND NIZHNEKAMSK RESERVOIRS, RUSSIA).
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-29-2/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 3, Vol. 1, 339-346 pp
The problem of historical and cultural objects destruction in the zone of large reservoirs negative impact is now one of the most pressing problems in the preservation of historical heritage on the territory of Russian Federation. Approximately 36% of the reservoir banks of Russia are being actively destroyed, which leads to permanent withdrawal of large areas from the land use of valuable coastal areas. Two major reservoirs, Kuybyshevskoye and Nizhnekamskoye are located on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan (RT), Russia. That’s why the problem of conservation of archaeological heritage is highly relevant for the RT, where most of archaeological sites from the Mesolithic to the late Middle Ages, now situated in the coastal zone of this reservoirs, and 942 objects destroying because of intensive abrasion processes.
Keywords: geographic information systems, remote sensing, archaeological sites destruction, reservoir, abrasion.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B31/S9.044: DESTRUCTIVE ABRASION PROCESSES STUDY IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES PLACEMENT (KUIBYSHEV AND NIZHNEKAMSK RESERVOIRS, RUSSIA).
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES