WOODWORKING CRAFT IN ALTAI IN THE LATE ANTIQUITY (II CENTURY BC – V CENTURY AD)
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-29-2/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 3, Vol. 1, 425-430 pp
The present article considers issues relating to the woodworking craft of the population of Altai during the Hunno-Sarmatian period. The article focuses particularly on criteria for the choice and nature of application of various types of wood depending on their physical and chemical characteristics. The composition of woodworking tools during this period is examined, and improvements in comparison with the previous period considered. The state of the woodworking craft is described from the point of view of its level of development.
Keywords: archaeology, Altai, Hunno-Sarmatian period, craft, woodworking, tools.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B31/S9.054: WOODWORKING CRAFT IN ALTAI IN THE LATE ANTIQUITY (II CENTURY BC – V CENTURY AD)
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES