"RUSSIAN" TRADITION’S SINGULARITY IN MODERN BIOETHICAL STUDIES
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-29-2/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 3, Vol. 1, 679-684 pp
Due to the end of a stage of formation and a bioethics institutionalization in Russia and need of a philosophical and methodological reflection of this phenomenon for the general course of world researches of a bioethical perspective and practice of permission of the difficult equations "eras of biotechnologies", the explication of interrelation of "eternal" problems of freedom and responsibility, sense of life and the immortality, comprehended by the Russian "ethics of life", and "biotechnological decisions", funded quite often purely technocratic approaches of the present becomes an important task.
The offered research will expand the theoretical framework opening interrelation of sociocultural installations and main concepts of the vital world and concrete ethic and legal standards and practice of bioethical examination.
Keywords: Ethics, Bioethics, Deontology, responsibility, sense of life.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B31/S11.087: RUSSIAN TRADITIONS SINGULARITY IN MODERN BIOETHICAL STUDIES
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES