PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF THE ORPHANS WHO SURVIVED ILL TREATMENT IN THE PARENTAL FAMILY
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-44-5 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26 - Sept 01; Book 1, Vol. 1, 149 - 156 pp
The article presents the results of the study of personal and behavioral features of the orphan children who survived ill treatment and violence in the parental family and specifies the main spheres of the personality, psychological influence on which will promote the formation of positive presentation model of behavior. 65 adolescents without parental care, 11-17 years of age (N = 65), acted as subjects. This work was supported by the grant of the President (Russia) MK-99.2014.6.
Keywords: personality, orphan children, crisis situation, psychological protection, protective behavior models, ill treatment, psychological maintenance.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B11/S1.020 : PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF THE ORPHANS WHO SURVIVED ILL TREATMENT IN THE PARENTAL FAMILY
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS