THE YOUTH’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS UNEMPLOYMENT
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-44-5 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26 - Sept 01; Book 1, Vol. 1, 1053 - 1060 pp
The article highlights the topical issue of the unemployment among the young issue. The authors investigate how the youth perceive unemployment in general and in personal dimension, stressing the need for education institutions to bear heavy responsibility for training and further employment of the youth. The article contains the results of the opinion poll held by researchers of Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University since the end of 2005 through March 2014 among students of the city of Nizhny Novgorod and town and rural academic institutions, with the aim of investigating the changes in the youth system of values, confirming that unemployment remains an important problem for them, both socially and personally.
Keywords: unemployment, the value system of young people, labor market, political and moral mindset of the young people, transformations in science, culture and education, the youth policy.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B11/S2.136 : THE YOUTH’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS UNEMPLOYMENT
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS