NEW DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS INCUBATORS
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-45-2 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26 -Sept 01; Book 1, Vol. 2, 693 - 700 pp
The quantitative reduction and qualitative deterioration of business ideas and projects carried out through business incubators (BI) affiliated with higher educational institutions leads to a need in strategic endeavors encouraging improvement in the quality of projects, promoting quick formation of professional project teams, and increasing the number of business projects incubated on innovative grounds. In order to solve this problem, we suggest defining and forming a new development strategy for business incubators. The main idea of the new strategy is to develop preventive measures in the preparation of project team’s members.
Key words: Business incubator, business project, start-up, higher education.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B12/S3.089 : NEW DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS INCUBATORS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS