PROGRAM BUDGETING AS A MECHANISM TO ACHIEVE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGION
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-47-6 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26-Sept 01; Book 2, Vol. 2, 851 - 858 pp
The article defines the essence and content of the program budgeting. The role of state programs is identified as the main instrument of the program budgeting in the budgetary strategy development in the region. The state programs should occupy a central place in the budget process at the sub-national level including budget-planning, implementation of the budget expenditures and monitoring their effectiveness. An important way to im-prove the budget process based on the program budgeting is structuring of financial re-sources for the implementation of the strategic plan of the territory. The estimation of the formation of program expenditures in the Kursk region and a comparative analysis of application the methods of the program budgeting in different regions of the Central Federal District are made.
Keywords: strategy of the area development, program budgeting, effectiveness of budget expenditures, budget management.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B22/S7.109 : PROGRAM BUDGETING AS A MECHANISM TO ACHIEVE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGION
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS