MANAGEMENT OF WORK MOTIVATION IN HOTEL COMPANIES IN SLOVAKIA
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-48-3 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26-Sept 01; Book 2, Vol. 3, 537 - 544 pp
The aim of this paper is to present views of experts on work motivation and motivating factors, characterizes the level of work motivation in Network hotels in Slovakia and point out the tools by which can be manage work motivation in hotel chains. The basic method is sociological interview of employees using questionnaires and structured interviews with managers of the network hotels. From the statistical methods we use cluster analysis to determine the motivation of employees by groups of kinship motivating factors. Using the Spearman correlation coefficient we measure the impact of the apprenticeship Tourism and satisfaction with work motivation.
Keywords: company hotels, factors and tools of motivation, motivation management, work motivation.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B23/S7.068 : MANAGEMENT OF WORK MOTIVATION IN HOTEL COMPANIES IN SLOVAKIA
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS