SYSTEM APPROACH TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL IN THE KNOWLEDGE BASED SOCIETY
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-48-3 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26-Sept 01; Book 2, Vol. 3, 771 - 778 pp
The paper deals with the issue of a systemic approach to strategic management in the period of the transformation of information-based to knowledge-based society, where one of the strategic factors in the process is the use and development of intellectual capital. Described in the first part is the main contexts of the given issue, and then there is a design of a general model of the systemic approach to the development of a knowledge-based society.
Keywords: Intellectual capital, strategic concept, knowledge-based society.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B23/S7.098 : SYSTEM APPROACH TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL IN THE KNOWLEDGE BASED SOCIETY
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS