THE INFLUENCE OF WELL-FUNCTIONING PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM TO DEVELOPMENT OF TOURISM
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-48-3 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26-Sept 01; Book 2, Vol. 3, 883 - 890 pp
The improvement and modernization of transport or deterioration of transport on the other hand has a direct impact on tourism. The history of tourism and transport provides a clear understanding of this relationship. The transportation can be discussed without taking tourism into consideration but tourism can’t flourish without travel. Transportation is an essential part of tourism industry. Due to the improvements of transportation the tourism industry has expanded especially during last years. This paper analyzes different structures of public transport systems and their contribution to tourism industry in the city-region, especially the contribution of public metro system. In the paper proposed metro system could have the potential for city-region to become a high profile tourism destination. In addition the metro system could ensure for the region to be more economically prosperous, less reliant on fossil fuels, more social equitable, better connected and convenient, recognizable place to invest and a place with a high standard of living and so on.
Keywords: public transport, tourism, metro, Varna.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B23/S7.113 : THE INFLUENCE OF WELL-FUNCTIONING PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM TO DEVELOPMENT OF TOURISM
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS