FORMATION OF WATER RESOURCES MARKET: CONDITIONS AND PREREQUISITES
2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2015, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-48-3 / ISSN 2367-5659 , Aug 26-Sept 01; Book 2, Vol. 3, 1017 - 1022 pp
The paper describes various projects of water resources optimizing use including redistribution of a river drain in Russia and in other countries. These projects are considered prerequisites for the water resource market formation. The main factor of the economy advanced ancient civilizations, as well as in modern industrial society, it needs water. After all, the first law of mankind was laws on water. Today providing the population with high-quality water in the world is an important issue. Water like no other natural resources is a determining factor in the environmental, social and economic infrastructure. The paper discusses the various projects aimed at optimizing the use of water. The bottled water market as a segment of the emerging market of water resources is also considered.
Keywords: market, water resources, water availability, special project, economy.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2015/B23/S7.130 : FORMATION OF WATER RESOURCES MARKET: CONDITIONS AND PREREQUISITES
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEMATIC OF REPRESENTATION AND PRESENTATION ON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROCESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PARAMETRIC TOUCH IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
- “INFORMED USER”: THE FICTIVE ASSESSOR OF “INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS” AS PART OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TUTOR SKETCHES AS A METHOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO INTERACTION IN PUBLIC TUTORIALS
- TRANSIENCE OF ARCHITECTURE – TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS