ADVERTISING EFFICIENCY EVALUATION IN SOCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-71-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 31 August, 2016, Book 1 Vol. 2, 89-94pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B12/S02.012
The article discusses the efficiency of social advertising and promotional activities, organized by social establishments. Authors aim to study the real advertising materials and to estimate its impact potential on the beneficiaries and the general public.
Our study was realized in qualitative methodology. We guided a focus group with potential clients of social establishments. They rated videos, prints and outdoor advertising.
The results indicate that the advertising remains ineffective and can’t help to attract the attention of the target audience. Also it is not conducive to the formation of a positive image. Main cause of such a situation was identified - the lack of experience and resources to create effective advertising and promotional solutions.
The received results can be used in practical management of social establishment.
Keywords: efficiency, advertising, social advertising, social establishment
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B12/S02.012 ; ADVERTISING EFFICIENCY EVALUATION IN SOCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA