THE INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL CULTURE ON PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP TO ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS AND NATURE OF THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-70-4 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 31 August, 2016, Book 1 Vol. 1, 399-406 pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B11/S01.052
This article examines the key characteristics of the personal relationship to the nature and environmental problems of the people from Russia.
The study’s aim (2012-2015) was to identify the essential-functional and structural-content particularities of the attitude to the nature of Russian people, and the identification of psychological and national-cultural determinants, conditions and factors of its specificity.
It was applied the integrative approach, which combines ideas of ekological-psychological, axiological and cultural approaches to the development of ecological consciousness.
Keywords: ecological consciousness, the relation to the nature, anthropocentric consciousness, ecologically focused consciousness, components of ecological consciousness.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B11/S01.052 ; THE INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL CULTURE ON PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP TO ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS AND NATURE OF THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA