INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL INTEGRATION OF IBERO-AMERICA
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-72-8 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24-31 August, 2016, Book 1 Vol. 3, 523-528 pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B13/S03.068
This paper demonstrates the specifics of international educational integration of Ibero-American countries and factors that influence this process. The study of specifics of Ibero-American international educational integration makes it possible to define prospective trends for Ibero-American cooperation in education, as well as the most beneficial ways of cooperation.
The theoretical value of the research is that it clarifies and amplifies the concept of international educational integration, updates stages and degrees of integration, and covers historical as well as other prerequisites for the development of educational integration in Ibero-America.
Keywords: integration, international educational, Ibero-America.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B13/S03.068 ; INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL INTEGRATION OF IBERO-AMERICA
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA