THE INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT IN THE RUSSIAN ARCTIC
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-76-6 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24-31 August, 2016, Book 2 Vol. 5, 817-824 pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B25/S07.107
The formation and development of innovative infrastructure in the regions of Arctic zone of the Russian Federation is one of the priority lines of these territories complex development. Structural analysis of the concept of regional innovative infrastructure, its basic subsystems, international experience of innovative infrastructure formation in the Arctic countries (Canada, the USA, Norway and Denmark) are presented in the paper. The typology of Arctic countries is realized on the basis of analysis of innovative development features and factors. Trends as well as problems of the innovative development of the Russian Arctic zone during the period from 2011 to 2015 are revealed. In conclusion, the model of effective formation of innovative infrastructure development in the Russian Arctic zone is presented, as well as basic prospects of its development are identified.
Keywords: innovation ecosystem, innovative development, Arctic.
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA