THE MARKET AND IDEAS OF EXPERIMENTAL REGIONAL ECONOMY
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2016, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-76-6 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24-31 August, 2016, Book 2 Vol. 5, 833-840 pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/B25/S07.109
The article describes the features of the Russian economy; shows the strengths of an isolated economic space, defines its characteristics and identifies major social challenges. It finally concludes on the need to establish an economic school, with a capability to be transformed into the headquarters for the regional development, and then for the national development.
The paper has revealed a paradoxical fact – at the moment, no nation on the planet fully understands the market mechanism. Whichever country will be the first to discover it, it will promptly take the lead in the world economy, and will serve as a trigger for the emergence of a fundamental social power, and simultaneously of humane society, provided that at the time the global economy does not absorb everything.
Keywords: isolated economic space, international oligopolies, government formations of transnational nature, corporate formations, experimental regionalization of economy.
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA