PEGIDA AND WHAT NEXT IN EUROPE? RITUALIZATION OF ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTS
References: 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2016, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2016 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-51-3 / ISSN 2367-5659, Apr 06-09, Book 2, Vol.1, 361-372 pp, DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/HB21/S01.047
The aim of this paper is to consider critically phenomenal growth of Pegida movement from socio-cultural perspective during its first half year of existence (20.10 2014- 20-04 2015). This is in order to analyse it in the context of wider theoretical explanation of right wing populist movements growing in significance in Europe. Outcome of this paper should provide support for further discussion on growing in affluence range of right wing populist discontent movements in Europe in recent years.
Keywords: migration, social order, minorities, anti-immigration protests, right wing movements in Europe, Future of EU, Pegida.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2016/HB21/S01.047 ; PEGIDA AND WHAT NEXT IN EUROPE? RITUALIZATION OF ANTI-IMMIGRATION PROTESTS.
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- DISTINCTIVE FACADES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND THE QUALITY OF PUBLIC SPACE
- THE INTERTEXTUAL METHOD IN ANALYSIS OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RELATIONS IN COMPOSITIONS
- IMAGE AS AN EVENT. GEOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLES IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE
- TEACHERS´ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON EVALUATION OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
- LIGHT EXPERIMENTS IN THE THEATER PROJECTS OF M.LARIONOV AND N.GONCHAROVA