UNHAPPINESS IN THE WORKPLACE CAUSED BY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-23-0/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 1, Vol. 2, 1165-1170 pp
Carpal tunnel syndrome presenting as symptoms of the patients is mainly expressed as pain and paresthesia. It is an emerging issue to be considered regarding occupational health and job diseases.
All we know form medicine, the first three fingers pain and numbness are the most common symptom of the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that are caused by the increased pressure within carpal tunnel. In medical literature, there are many researches about carpal tunnel syndrome. In this research our aim is not to consider the theoretical background of carpal tunnel syndrome. Leaving these issues to the medical doctors and researchers in medical field, here we will try to make clear how carpal tunnel syndrome is a big risk factor in the workplace.
In this study, the Questionnaire which is proposed by author was applied to all 82 employees who are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.
Keywords: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Vibration, Workplace Hazard
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B12/S2.149: UNHAPPINESS IN THE WORKPLACE CAUSED BY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES