THE FUNCTIONING OF THE VERBS IN FOLKLORE
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2017, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-97-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, March 28-31, Book6, Vol.1, 171-176 pp, DOI:10.5593/SGEMSOCIAL2017/HB61/S9.21
The article is devoted to the study of the theory and methods of linguistic analysis of the folklore text. Material for the study consists of Tatar folk tales, baity (tragic folk song). In the study of the vocabulary taken into account baity dedicated to any historical events or personalities, describes the dramatic fate of the women, or personal tragedy. The leading method of research was used such as analysis, observation, experiment, generalization. The use of verbs in fairy tales and in baity has its own characteristics. The article considers lexical-semantic group of verbs in the texts from Tatar folk tales and baity: verbs denoting a specific action, verbs denoting abstract action verbs denoting phenomena of nature, verbs of state, verbs of relation, verbs of sound and verbs of speech, verbs with the meaning of perception by the senses. Interesting history of the formation of this part of speech and its grammatical categories in fairy tales and baity.
Keywords: folk text, baity fairy tale, verbs, vocabulary of Tatar folklore, thematic classification of verbs, linguistic analysis.
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL