COMMERCIALIZATION OF INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN RUSSIA
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-17-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 30 August, 2017, Book 1, Vol 5, 165-172 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.021
Today, one of the factors determining the success of the Russian economy includes the establishment of high-technology production, which involves the use of innovation, research and development. On the other hand, most developers of such innovations are often not interested in further commercial use of their R&D results and scientific developments, therefore, are not introduced in the economic turnover and do not reach potential consumers.
The paper analyzes the situation on the today’s market of new technical developments and technology innovations, identifies issues that hamper the efficient commercial use of innovations and suggest solutions to address these obstacles.
Keywords: innovative developments, science, research and development, commercialization, technology innovation, R&D.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.021 ; COMMERCIALIZATION OF INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN RUSSIA
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL