ECOLOGY-ORIENTED ENTERPRISES AS INTEGRAL ELEMENTS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-17-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 30 August, 2017, Book 1, Vol 5, 341-346 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.043
The article reveals the essence of ecological and economic imbalances, identifies the causes of this phenomenon in the Russian Federation; the calculation of genuine savings indicator showing that there is an imbalance between the economy and ecology of our country. It notes the role of eco-oriented enterprises within the concept of sustainable development, proposes institutional solutions that will help companies to make their ways towards ecological-oriented type of development.
Keywords: ecological and economic system, environmental and economic imbalances, ecological and economic crisis, factors disequilibrium, natural environment, genuine savings, nature of economic growth, ecology-oriented enterprises.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.043 ; ECOLOGY-ORIENTED ENTERPRISES AS INTEGRAL ELEMENTS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL