NEGATIVE TRANSITION IN THE FOOTBALL GAME, THE FIRST DEFENSE PRINCIPLE OF SUCCESS
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-17-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 30 August, 2017, Book 1, Vol 5, 697-704 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.088
Negative transition in the football game mainly refers to the first reaction of a player or a group of players in order to retrieve the ball or to remove the danger of delaying the opponents’ attack and achieving a rapid defence organization. Obviously, this can be achieved in various ways, which will depend on the individual and group characteristics of the players. A coach will have to find the means that will best suit his team, he will try to remove the habits of the team that does not match his players. Our work presents those methods practised by the players which successfully managed to stop the attacks of the opponents encountered in competitions, even before they have reached the stage of finalization. The purpose of the paper is to find the best defence methods, depending on the players’ characteristics available for each game. The objectives of the research aimed to increase the efficiency of the defence game by:
• placing the team in the defence system depending on how the game was made by the opposing team;
• the transfer of theoretical information on how to put players in the defence and on their mobility both on defence phases and on fixed phases;
• correcting the individual and group physical / technical-tactical deficiencies of the players.
Certain methods and means were used for each defence phase, such as pressure on the opponent and the pressing, replication in the own third of the field, or effective defence organization, and the reaction of players and team was observed not only directly during the game, but also with the help of video recordings. The recorded data were statistically accounted for and used to rebalance the team’s defence game. The results obtained were recorded by observing the games and were in accordance with the 1st place of the team before it entered the final stages of the competition.
The findings of the research were as follows: Good team defence through the used means contributed to exceptional results; The team positively alterned all defence phases according to the players’ characteristics and the situation in the field, as well as the group of players who participated in the game; Team reaction to ball loss or setting on opponent’s construction was based on their study and analysis as well as on applying what they had learned.
Keywords: training, juniors, football, transition, defence.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/15/S05.088 ; NEGATIVE TRANSITION IN THE FOOTBALL GAME, THE FIRST DEFENSE PRINCIPLE OF SUCCESS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL