NETWORK PROJECTS AS A NEW PARADIGM IN E-LEARNING
References: International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2014, www.sgemsocial.org , SGEM2014 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-24-7/ ISSN 2367-5659, September 1-9, 2014, Book 1, Vol. 3, 579-586 pp
It is impossible to imagine modern educational process without the use of e-technology. Quick searches for the information which you need, as well as e-Learning, personal gadgets are changing educational paradigms. The model of traditional education (Education 1.0), where knowledge was passed down from teacher to student, transformed quickly into a model of education through technology 2.0 Web 2.0. However, a recent trend has formed a new model - Education 3.0, where young people have the freedom of choice in obtaining professional competence, based on your personal needs and the needs of the environment. Thus, the actual direction of research in the field of e-education is network projects, which are able to integrate the «real» and «virtual» environment. This article looks at the concept of the network project implemented in the Tomsk region of Russia under the name of «Youth Card Educational Projects» (YCEP). YCEP is an open, cloud web-resource that consolidates educational activities planned in the Tomsk region, such as workshops, excursions, lessons and lectures, etc., conducted by universities and other organizations.
Keywords: e-Learning, network project, education 3.0.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2014/B13/S3.077: NETWORK PROJECTS AS A NEW PARADIGM IN E-LEARNING
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- FEATURES OF TOURISM MARKETING IN RUSSIA
- ABOUT ANALYTICAL AND STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATION STEPS
- ADVERTISING – A FACTOR IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
- ANALYSES OF REGIONAL SPECIALIZATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL CONCENTRATION OF INDUSTRY IN RUSSIA
- ANALYSIS OF THE CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN TERRITORIES