LABOUR MIGRATION OF RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY GRADUATES: GROWTH PREDICTORS AND REGULATORY PROGRAMS
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-23-2 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 30 August, 2017, Book 4, Vol 1, 385-392 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/41/S18.049
The research is dedicated to revealing the factors stimulating the labor migration growth trend of the Russian university graduates. In this article the growth rates are characterized, the factors increasing the youth orientation to building their career abroad are determined. The stages of the moving intention shaping process are defined and the identifying indicators are suggested. The authors approbate the diagnostic tools and receive the results, characterizing the distribution of the graduates based on the “level of determinacy for labor migration”. The authors suggest regulatory measures to implement return labor migration policy.
Keywords: migration moods, youth migration, labor migration, professional realization, driving and restricting factors, promotion program.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/41/S18.049 ; LABOUR MIGRATION OF RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY GRADUATES: GROWTH PREDICTORS AND REGULATORY PROGRAMS
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL