REVITALIZATION OF THE OLONKHO YAKUT EPOS OF IN CONTEMPORARY CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
References: 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2017, www.sgemsocial.org, SGEM2017 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-24-9 / ISSN 2367-5659, 24 - 30 August, 2017, Book 6, Vol 2, 715-722 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/62/S28.088
The article deals with the issues of revitalization of Olonkho in the dawn of the 21st century. The authors emphasize that the recognition of UNESCO’s Olonkho as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Mankind was part of the process in the revival and popularization of Olonkho in contemporary cultural space. The authors believe that organizing folklore festivals dedicated to the Yakut epic of Olonkho, as well as the Yhyakh New Year holidays in the uluses, contributes to the revitalization of the epic tradition of the Sakha people.
Keywords: Olonkho, revitalization, olonkhosut, chanter, performance, tradition, epic tradition, popularization, epic heritage, festivals, Yhyakh.
PAPER DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/62/S28.088 ; REVITALIZATION OF THE OLONKHO YAKUT EPOS OF IN CONTEMPORARY CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
35 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSALITY AND CONVENTIONALITY
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF REGIONAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- RESEARCH ABOUT HUMAN BETA-3 DEFENSINS AND INTERLEUKIN-1BETA IN PERI-IMPLANTITIS MONITORING AND DIAGNOSISPAPER
- CHANGES IN TOURISTS’ PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL STATE ASSOCIATED WITH CULTURAL TOURISM
- BEYOND DISCIPLINES: SMART DECISION TOOL