FUTURE CRIME - SURVIVAL IN CRIME EXPANSION
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-30-0 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 1.1; 169-176 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/11/S02.022
Judicial inquiry process, an important place belongs to a predictive function, socio-legal processes and phenomena development trends to predict. Criminology as legal science subsector is particularly characterized prognostic methods of providing the overall crime situation, a separate offense and shape changes. Law enforcement authorities should be prepared to respond to the criminogenic situation and the process of change.
We would like to believe not to experience the to-morrow’s criminal grimaces, and more the less – they would not come true. The mission of the Law sciences, including criminology, is to understand the correlations of the public development, and the negative nuances, as well; to recognize the causality of criminality in the past, at present, and to prognose its prospective evolutionary trend in future. Tomorrow means not only new opportunities, a new hardly identifiable environment, but also new tasks, new forms of activities, innovative technologies, whose potentials we can outline with a conditional probability.
Keywords: legal sciences, criminality, future, crime, forecasting
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE