ONLINE PAYMENTS MARKET FROM THE GLOBAL AND RUSSIAN VIEWPOINT: THE MAIN PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES OF E-COMMERSE
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-30-0 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 1.1; 531-538 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/11/S03.068
Nowadays, commerce is also actively transforming, moving from offline to online. There is a constant annually dramatic growth of retail e-commerce sales. This thesis establishes the importance of electronic money, online payments and the role of e-commerce in the modern world; describes the peculiarities of e-money market and e-commerce in Russia and in global. In general, it is possible to note several trends in the Russian market of e-commerce. One of them is an active growth of the segment of payments of the Russian users to Russian sellers. The growth quite high thanks to the changed price situation. In addition, there is an active growth of purchases from abroad on the Russian market. Another trend in Russian e-commerce is that all categories of customers equally enjoy all the possibilities of the Internet - look at it as a global trading platform.
Keywords: e- money, e-commerce electronic money, internet, online payment system, secure online transactions, paying for goods and services, without the use of cash, e-devices, e-money market, trends, electronic transfer, fintech companies, evolution of money forms, payment methods.
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE