INFORMATION CULTURE PERSON: PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-31-7 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 2.1; 241-248 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/21/S06.030
Modern information technologies keep changing our world and bringing a new quality to it. A new type of culture has emerged – information culture, which reflects the specifics of social relations in a modern society. The paper raises the issue of information culture formation and its impact on the development of personality in the course of information socialization. The paper analyses possible perspectives and consequences of social interaction of people within information culture at the main stages of formation of a personality: identification, individualization and personalization. The authors point out that uncontrolled information socialization is most dangerous, and that already today it leads to dramatic changes in its fundamental attributes: consciousness, communication, action and language. Information culture is becoming the major mechanism of personality and society formation and bringing humanity to the need to choose between Person and Cyberbeing as the future representative of civilization.
Keywords: person, information culture, socialization, cyberbeing.
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE