FOOD: NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND APPLIED GRAPHICS
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-33-1 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 5.1; 121-128 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/51/S17.015
The research on communication on food packages of fresh and very fresh consumer products is the topic of a group of researchers from the Department of Architecture Sciences of the University of Genoa. The proposed theme is well suited to the problems of applied research, which investigate the relationships among design, communication and users; specifically, it focuses on the analysis of a specific food sector, namely that of rapidly perishable products, with the aim of examining in-depth features, constraints and potential, for the development of targeted communications and detailed information to the consumer.
The main focus of the research is therefore the development of several lines of investigation, which must take into account many factors: the reality and the previous contest, both Italian and foreign, in terms of fresh and very fresh food consumption; the constraints and potential in terms of materials and forms; the role of communication and the resulting graphic choices.
Keywords: Food package, Design, Communication, Corporate image, Brand
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE