INTRODUCTION INTO THEOSOPHY OF THE SACRED ART
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-34-8 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 6.1; 337-344 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/61/S14.042
Symbol has always been an intrinsic part of a person. A person’s life is marked with symbols. In the past, this was directly reflected in the architecture and in the art of all religions. They have their special compensation in the temple and vice versa; the temple is a concrete manifestation of the function of a symbol. Thanks to them, art could manifest itself, could naturally pass from the level of aesthetics to the level of religion.
One of the proofs to confirmate this thesis is an example of dome and iconostasis. They have been in existance since the beginning of forming the traditional architecture structure of the orthodox temple; it manifested symbolical and archetype essence as an interior spaces and forms.
In the paper, across calling of form of dome and iconostasis and their hermeneutical partition was tried to appear rule of working of symbolism of sacred arts and her possibilities as special kind of theosophy of artistic word in architecture.
Keywords: architecture, art, structure, temple, theosophy, dome, iconostasis, symbol
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE