CREATIVITY AND ARTS EDUCATION
References: 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM 2018, www.sgemvienna.org, SGEM2018 Vienna ART Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7408-34-8 / ISSN 2367-5659, 19 - 21 March, 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 6.1; 377-384 pp, DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018H/61/S15.046
This paper aims to highlight the main approaches to creativity that directly influence the creative processes that occur both in plasticeducation events into creative processes itself; to expose some techniques to stimulate creativity encountered in plasticapproachof great artists, with observation of generaltechniques to develop creativity in which their attempts individual falls, andin the end -some conclusions about the quality of the environment that supports creativity and cognitive processes favoring both the emergence creativity and its development.
Keywords: creativity, environment, motivation, artists, arts education.
Articles by this author
- A LOCAL STUDY OF JOB SATISFACTION FACTORS AMONG MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE IN ARAD REGION , ROMANIA
- ASPECTS OF HEALTH LITERACY IN THE ROMA POPULATION AND THE CO-OPERATION OF NURSING
- CERVICAL CANCER CLUSTERING IN ARAD AND CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMMES IN ROMANIA
- COORDINATED REHABILITATION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING WITH PERSONS AFTER ACQUIRED BRAIN DAMAGE