THE STATE OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION IN THE CONTEXT OF SCIENTIFIC INNOVATION AND INTERNATIONAL LAW IN THE 21ST CENTURY
The direction I chose for my research applicable to 5th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Science and Arts considers the future of the freedom of religion especially in the modern world with the influence of scientific innovation.
I am studying the relationship of religious law and public law. The international human rights regimes such as the UN Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the EU Charter on Fundamental Rights all call for equal human rights without discrimination based on race, sex, or religion. I am studying five state models in my research labeled: pure, cold, coordinated, enemy, and unity using states such as the United States, Israel/Saudi Arabia, Belgium and Hungary to figure out in which state does the individual have the most autonomy with studying life dynamics such as holidays, dietary needs, marriage, technology, divorce and burial.
Keywords: Science, Law and Religion
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN