ANALYSIS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MECHANISM OF PUBLIC EXPENDITURE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN THE SPHERE OF EDUCATION
The article reflects the results of a study in the dynamics of public expenditure in the education sector of the Russian Federation. The article deals with mechanisms, problems, priorities and prospects in financing and developing the education sector in the Russian Empire and the USSR. Comparison of the periods showed that in the imperial period the system proved its necessity, which resulted in the emergence of social needs in education and the transition from facultative acquisition of knowledge to a functioning state system. Expenditures of the state in this sphere grew, shifting from the state budget to the powers of the budgets of the provinces. Education in the Soviet period was the most important ideological and economic-stimulating tool for governing the country. During this period, the sphere of general education institutions, like the entire education sector, received the largest amount of resources. Large-scale educational tasks were achieved, and the level of professional training proved its competitiveness even in the new market conditions. The authors present the distinctive features between the two retrospective periods studied in total and the current practice of financing education in the Russian Federation, analyzed the indicators for 2017-2020. In modern Russia, the education system is subject to the tasks of forming a democratic, lawful state, building a modern market digital economy.
Keywords: expenditures, fiscal policy, financing of education, public obligations, education reform.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN