SPECIAL LEGAL STATUS OF STATE EMPLOYEES IN THE FIELD OF FINANCE AND ORGANIZATION OF MANAGEMENT OF REGALIA (MONOPOLY) INCOMES IN RUSSIA IN 1719-1724
The publication examines the history of state and legal regulation in the field of forming the revenue side of the treasury, the procedure for the work of the local authorities of the administration of regalia incomes in 1719-1724. A historical legal analysis of the special legal status of officials with powers in this area is conducted: representatives of the Chamber Chambers in the counties - Zemsky commissars, chamberers and renters. It is proved that civil servants in the field of finance in Russia in 1719-1724. They had privileges in comparison with other officials, however, the qualification requirements for them were very high, both professionally and ethically. Renters and chamberers was endowed with broad authority, they played a major role in the fight against embezzlement of public funds when carrying out by Peter the great policy of universal monopolization of goods and industries and the unprecedented increase of budget revenues. The latter helped Russia to take the path of industrial development and increase its military power in the first half of the 18th century.
Keywords: local management, regaline income, kamerir, renterir, local finance.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN