THE PROBLEM OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE IN THE «DIGITAL REALITY» AGE
The article analyzes the factors that determine the state of modern civil publicity, considers approaches to the understanding of its new forms. Actualization of the research of the phenomenon of publicity is conditioned by the formation of virtual reality, complication of political communication of the modern world, development of net-activism. The originality of the work is determined by the problematization of the contradiction between the impersonation of political communication in virtual reality and the need for a substantive relationship with others to create a real public space. The factors influencing the transformation of the public sphere are revealed, the challenges that are addressed to the new publicity due to the loss of the distance between the private and public spheres are investigated. Offered the predictions of social perspectives in the age of the dominance of network communication. The methodology is determined by the phenomenological approach in the disclosure of private and public, as well as the conceptualization in the new social context of H. Arendt’s thesis about the "shared" and "special" human experience.
Keywords: public sphere, publicity, privacy, virtual publicity, "digital reality".
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN