THE SWOT ANALYSIS FOR RUSSIAN HEALTH PRODUCT ENTERING THE CHINESE MARKET
With the developing of China’s economy, the demand for health products in the Chinese market is increasing. Many countries entered the Chinese health product market in the last century, the Australian brands entered the Chinese market last year, but Russian health products brands are still blocked outside of the Chinese market. Under this background, this paper has been studied.
There are not many studies on Russian health products about entering the Chinese market. CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) is a key national information construction project, but while search "Russian health product market" there are only three related papers. And also, as Russian biopharmaceutical technology is not advanced, many Russian health care products are import. Therefore, foreign research on Russian health products mostly analyzes how foreign health products enter Russian market.
From the perspective of Russian health products, this article provides new ideas for Russian health products entering the Chinese market. The SWOT analysis in the paper is beneficial to Russian health products to understand their own strengths and weaknesses, think about the opportunities and challenges brought by the external environment, which are conducive to the development of Russian health products to make use of their own advantages, to make up for their shortcomings, and to seize opportunities in the future.
Keywords: Russian, health product, Chinese market, SWOT
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN