A THEORETICAL OVERVIEW OF THE CORRELATION BETWEEN BEHAVIOURAL SELF-REGULATION SKILLS AND SELF-EFFICIENCY
In organizations, besides various issues related to profit and efficiency, increase importance of staff relations. To ensure the effectiveness of the organization, it is necessary to develop not only hard (professional) skills for employees, but also soft (personal) skills. Employees are reared to independently plan and direct their activities towards a specific goal, achieve the goals and evaluate the results achieved to increase your sense of self-efficacy. Various self-regulation theories determine that the development of self-regulation is determined by various neurological, social and emotional processes in the childhood of individuals. It is important to study how to effectively develop behavioral self-regulation skills for employees in order to increase the efficiency of the organization’s staff’s self-efficacy and effectivity of organization in generally. Also is important, how to motivate organizations administrative staff use theirs different behavioral self-regulation skills.
The purpose of the article is to make a theoretical overview of self-regulation skills and self-efficacy review for organization staff.
Materials and methods: theoretical analysis of scientific literature and publications on self-regulation and self-efficacy
Keywords: Behavioral self-regulation skills, Self-efficacy, Organizations administrative staff
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN