ALCHEMY AND ALCHEMIST: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL, HISTORICAL AND GEOMETRIC STRUCTURE OF THE LEGEND
In modern philosophical and psychological works alchemy is present as a phenomenon the essence of which is mysterious and incomprehensible. Alchemy and the philosopher’s stone today in society is perceived as Magnum ignōtum (the Great Unknown).
The subject of the work. Depending on the approach, the subject is determined and interpreted. The subject of this work is the legend of the 13th century alchemist Raymond Lully and his lover Ambrosia de Castello.
The aim is to establish the transformational structure of the legend, to carry out the geometrization of the history and psychology of the characters, to create a psychological model of the protagonist’s experiences, and to offer a psychological interpretation of the legend.
The method is the topological correlation of the historical events stated in the legend, the events of the psychological transformation of its characters, and the establishment of correlation between psychology and history in the legend.
Conclusion. The essence of the legend in the correlation and synthesis of historical and psychological events, their consideration as a whole, for which symmetrical historical and psychological structures and configurations are used.
Keywords: psychology of legend, structure of the legend, geometry of experiences, alchemist.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN