THE ROLE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE LABOR LAW OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The article is devoted to the issues of information technologies and its role in the labor law of the Russian Federation. The development of information technologies leads to expanding the scope of application of such technologies. The sphere of law, including labor law, is no exception. Indeed, if earlier information technologies were used for processing, storage and transfer of personal data of employees, now in connection with the development of the remote work, the importance of information technologies are increasing in the labor law of the Russian Federation. For instance, at the moment the Russian Government is discussing the possibility of switching to electronic employment record books.
Despite the obvious advantages of the use of information technologies, which greatly facilitate the employment relationship in some situations, there are also some risks in their use. In particular, the use of information technologies raises the question of the need to protect information, which is essential for the safe use of information technologies. Thus, information technologies are necessary phenomenon in the labor law of the Russian Federation, and the use of such technologies will only expand over time.
Keywords: information technologies, labor law, personal data, remote work, electronic document management
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN