GEOINFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES USING FOR PREPARATION AND SUPPORT OF INVESTMENT CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN THE ENGINEER PREPARED TERRITORIES
The article is dedicated to the issues on implementation of cooperation between the governmental bodies of the Russian Federation (RF) regions, self-governing bodies and potential developers (investors) based on the geoinformation technologies in order to support and provide the investment construction projects in the engineer prepared territories with information and in order to improve the investment feasibility features of the RF regions. The authors viewed the results on implementation of the investment projects in the engineer prepared territories that are positive for the developer, as well as viewed the conditions effecting selection of the sites in the engineer prepared territories by the developer (investor). The authors analyzed the provisions of the Federal Urban and Land Legislation [3, 7] regarding organization of the information medium in order to provide the governmental bodies of the RF regions, self-governing bodies and potential developers (investors) with actual and true data that is necessary for city planning activity, land management, investment and other economic activities.The article covers the options of the Federal State Information System on the Territory Planning, taking St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region as an example, – the options (capabilities) of the regional geoinformation systems (services) in order to support and provide the investment construction projects in the engineer prepared territories with information.
Keywords: geoinformation technologies, engineer prepared territories, investment construction projects.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN