ROLE OF VISUALIZATION IN CONSTRUCTION OF NARRATIVE (BY THE EXAMPLE OF PORTAL “POSTNAUKA” MATERIALS)
Visual elements always performed important functions in journalistic publications: they added to the information, made it more vivid and clear and helped varying the text component. Nowadays along with the development of Internet media the role of visualization significantly increased. It may perform as a complete language for communication allowing the construction of narratives along with the verbal language and provision of coherence and continuity of message. The given article considers the role of visual elements while constructing the history in journalistic materials by the example of publications in the Russian Internet mass medium “PostNauka”. Such type of narrative helps non-professional reader perceiving the specialized information.
Keywords: visualization, media text, narrative, the Internet, mass media.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN