DESIGN-PROJECT OF A CAFE IN THE AIRPORT BUILDING WITH USE OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT NATURAL LIGHT DELIVERY SYSTEMS – HOLLOW TUBULAR LIGHT GUIDES
In the presented work the authors describe a design-project of a cafe located in the airport building. In this particular case structural features of the building do not allow use of natural lighting. People for a long time waiting for their flights are in conditions where far every artificial light source gives the optimum level of light flux. In this particular case structural features of the building do not allow use of natural lighting. Besides, staff of the cafe, working around the clock, does not have the opportunity to get at least a combined (artificial and natural) lighting. Such conditions lead to increased fatigue, discomfort, irritability, which negatively affects the productivity of work and the psychological situation in the cafe. Therefore, the design-project was developed taking into account the prospective use of energy-efficient technology for the delivery of natural light to rooms with permanent presence of people in the cafe. There is no analogue to such a project. Calculations of illumination levels are carried out in the advanced program DIALux, in which the relevant information on the applied lighting systems was integrated. The work also contains the heat engineering calculation, which showed that the movement of heat flows through the applied lighting systems based on hollow tubular light guides in the climatic conditions of Russia does not occur. In the end, we present a calculation of the economic profitability of the project, confirming the advisability of costs.
Keywords: technology of delivering natural light to rooms with permanent presence of people; lighting systems based on hollow tubular light guides.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN