DESIGN – AN OPPORTUNITY AND CHALLENGE FOR PROMOTING THE COMPETITIVENESS OF COMPANIES
Nowadays, design is defined as one of the main innovation tools and strategic approaches in the promotion of society’s welfare and well-being in many countries, including in the European Union. Design thinking as an innovation-promoting approach that incorporates a diverse range of methods for problem solving in different contexts and on different scales is successfully applied in the United States, Europe and Asia. The experience of other countries in the application of design approach and methods might prove to be a valuable resource for representatives of Latvian companies, organizations, public and national institutions. The aim of the research is to assess design approach and methods for business development, development and promotion of new products and services and increase of the competitiveness of companies. Research methods: theoretical: analytic induction and critical discourse analysis, as well as monographic descriptive and logically constructive method applied in the analysis of design-related literature and documents.
Keywords: design, business, methods, competitiveness.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN