DIALOGUE AS A PRIORITY STRATEGY FOR INTERCULTURAL COLLABORATION IN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT
The article considers topical issues of dialogue between cultures in the context of the contradictory socio-cultural processes. Based on the study of the contemporary cultural situation, the author came to the conclusion that the dialogue is the only possible way of interaction between cultures. As an example, the author considers Russia, where pursuance of dialogue with other communities and cultures is historically inherent. The transformation of contemporary society towards enhancing information sharing and virtualization of social space has led to the emergence of new ways in comprehension of the cultural dialogue. According to the author, polylogue, as a contemporary version of dialogue, reflects to the fullest extent the communicative specificity of the information age, considers its poly-communicativeness and multi-vector nature. Such a comprehension of cultural interaction is based on recognition of the diversity of cultures and the rejection of cultural confrontation. The study has shown great potential opportunities of intercultural dialogue. The dialogue of cultures in its updated version is an important factor to overcome the crisis of humanism due to the aggressive exposure of information.
Keywords: socio-cultural reality, dialogue of cultures, cultural conflict, information society, polylogue, communication.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN