DIFFICULTIES OF MIGRANTS’ ADAPTATION TO THE CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
The given scientific paper is devoted to a thorough consideration of such topical and socially significant issues as the acute problems of migrants’ adaptation to the values, traditions, customs of European culture as well as various sociocultural consequences of the current global migration crisis in the context of the new world order. The civilizational and cultural differences between migrants and titular nations on the territorial locations of Western European countries under consideration allow to identify the most important causes of ethnic conflicts, arising from differences in cultural codes, religious practices of Christian churches and Muslim mosques, a set of traditional moral values of the Western and Eastern cultural worlds. An attempt for systematizing various ways and means to minimize the destructive influence of many different migrants’ and titular nations’ cultural differences on the inevitable exacerbation of conflicts between civilizations has been made by the authors.
Keywords: migrants, culture, civilization, titular nations, ethnic conflicts, cultural codes, conflicts between civilizations.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN