FACTUROLOGY IN THE RUSSIAN MUSICOLOGY OF THE 20TH CENTURY
Evolution of the facture theory in the Russian musical science is discussed in this article. System of views, oriented to study the way how a sound tissue is organized, forms a separate area called facturology (as defined by Y. N. Kholopov). The facture theory in music in its orientations at the stage of formation was similar to separate representations of related art and literature. Works of V. Markova, V. Kandinsky etc. are of some interest in this aspect. Later facturology developed as an independent direction in the music theory. Currently, it is being studied in such areas as harmony and analysis of musical compositions, as evidenced by the scientific works of the last decades by T. S. Bershadskaya, E. A. Ruchievskaya, Y. N. Kholopov, V. N. Kholopova, V. V. Zaderatskiy. Term system of the facture theory is constantly enriched with new terminology that is connected with analytical development of modern music, which represents various composition techniques. The introduction of a number of categories is becoming a matter of debates; a constitution category is referred to such categories. The characteristics of the St. Petersburg and Moscow theoretical schools which essentially vary from each other, are presented here. The facture issues are among the topical in methodical work.
Keywords: facturology; facture; musicology; terminology; sound contexture.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN